Transfer Student Programs serves as a resource hub for transfer student specific services and resources that include: advising, academic support programs, career education, financial aid, and events and activities. We help transfer students get a head start by equipping you with the tools you need to succeed when you arrive at Cal State East Bay.
For more information about academic support and campus resources available to transfer students, please visit the following links.
- New Transfer Student Guide - Orientation booklet
- Academic Advising for Transfer Students - Where to find advising for GE and your major
- Career Education & Student Employment - Learn about career paths, available jobs and more
- Campus Resources - includes Accessibility Services, Academic Advising and Career Education (AACE), Athletics, Diversity & Inclusion Student Center, Enrollment Information Center, Library & Tech Center, Peer Mentor Services, Recreation and Wellness (RAW) Center, Smooth Transitions, Student Center for Academic Achievement (SCAA), Student Health and Counseling Center, Student Life and Leadership Programs, Veterans Student Services
- Financial Aid and Scholarships - Learn about financing your education
- Smooth Transitions - Academic and co-curricular resources for transfer students
If you are a prospective student interested transferring to Cal State East Bay, you can find pre-admission advising, and application information at the Prospective Students web site. Learn more about transfer student admission requirements on the Admissions web site.