The University Art Gallery Presents:
“Take Part” Exhibition - OPEN CALL
Open campus-wide to all CSU East Bay Students
The “Take Part” exhibition seeks to encourage all current students across the CSUEB campus to participate in an Art Gallery Exhibition. We encourage students making artwork of any media to submit their work to the exhibition. All media, across multiple disciplines, as well as in any language, are accepted. Accepted 2D work must be install ready. Framed work is given preference.
Deadline for email submissions: Wednesday, September 26th by midnight!
If you are interested in having your work considered for the exhibition, please email the following information to email@example.com by midnight on Wednesday September 26th.
- Name, email, phone number, major area of study
- The title of each piece, dimensions (height and width), year created and media used
(For example: Aqueous, 11”x8.5”, 2017, ink on standard notebook paper)
- Attach jpegs, no more than 900 pixels in any direction and label the file:
lastname_firstname01.jpg (For example: Smith_Roberta01.jpg)
- One email submission per student, however you can submit up to 2 pieces of artwork
***This is a juried exhibition. A selection committee will review and choose work for the show. Students will be notified by email if their work was accepted no later than Friday, September 28th. The email will include details and instructions for proper presentation and artwork delivery times.
- Deadline for email entries: Wednesday, September 26th, by midnight.
- Notification of acceptance: Friday, September 28th, by midnight.
- Delivery dates: Monday, October 1st & Tuesday October 2nd, 12-4pm at the University Art Gallery
- Opening Reception: Tuesday, October 9th, 5:30-7:30
For questions or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular Gallery Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Open during Graduation, 11am -3pm
- Closed on University Holidays, Winter Break , and Spring Break
- Free Admission