Submit Art Here
CALL FOR ART
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PARTICIPANT SUBMISSION FORM AND ARTWORK IMAGES:
1. Fill out your submission form at this link below: Click Here to Apply
2. Immediately after submitting form please send a follow up email with the subject title: 2021 Rising Submission(please also include first and last name in subject title)to firstname.lastname@example.org with corresponding properly labeled jpg images to go with your submission form(Please follow Documentation and Image Requirements below)
We know that at this time you may not have the best documentation, please supply the best quality documentation you can. That can be process oriented documentation and/or documentation of the final artwork. You can include detail shots of work as well — please note that they are detail shots in the file name.
Here is a tutorial on how to document your work with your camera phone:
- File size: 1920 pixels at the longest dimension (ex. 1920x1080)
- Save as jpeg at 72dpi.
- Save the file with Artists name / corresponding image number (example: JaneDoe_1.jpg or JaneDoe_2.jpg)
*If there is a specific order in which the work should be displayed, please number your images accordingly.
Here is a tutorial on how to resize an image in Photoshop:https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/resizing-image.html
All images should have the following information included in the email and be properly labeled(example: JaneDoe_1.jpg) with corresponding file number:
- Date (year completed)
- Is the work in process or completed?
OTHER NEEDED INFORMATION: Please include this information in your email with correctly labeled jpgs.
- Artist Bio
- Artist Statement
- Other descriptions of process (if applicable)
NOTE: A committee composed of the art department's chair, senior faculty members, and gallery staff collectively collaborate on exhibitions and events.