The Conference Housing Office is located in the El Dorado Hall (EDH) Building. You may find El Dorado Hall in front of Lot C. The Conference Office is only open during the Conference Season and is operated by our Conference Staff Members.
- All of our rooms are carpeted and fully furnished. Inside the rooms are: extra-long twin-sized beds, desks, chairs, dresses and closets. All items are enough for as many occupants that are allowed in the room. This means that if there are three guests staying in that room, there’s enough furniture in that bedroom to accommodate three guests. Basic furnishings such as certain furniture are also provided, however this does not include: kitchen utensils, dishes, pots, pans, coffee pots, televisions, cleaning supplies, or decorations. The rooms do not include alarm clocks or wake-up services. Please be mindful that while we do try our best to satisfy all the needs of our guests, Conference Housing does not provide all the amenities that hotels provide.
- Laundry facilities are available on campus. There are presently two laundry rooms in Pioneer Heights and four in University Village.
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Access to our state-of-the-art Recreation and Wellness (RAW) Center, participants must be at least of 18 years of age.
- Linen exchange (if service was previously purchased)
- Access to dining and retail locations on campus, such as Starbucks, Subway, Panda Express and Provisions on Demand (POD).
- Multiple vending machines spread throughout the community for your convenience
- Meeting and Community Spaces available to rent.
- Our recreational areas include: a billiards table, air hockey, outdoor basketball courts and a TV lounge
- Because of our convenient location in the Bay Area, our university is easily accessible by public transport. Some popular activities include the movie theaters, bowling, paintball, sporting events and close proximity to the Hayward and South Hayward Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART), that can take you nearly everywhere in the greater Bay Area.
*Any of the services listed above may come at an additional fee. Please contact us for additional information.
- Linens can be provided upon request for an additional, low-cost fee.
- Our linen package includes; 2-bed sheets, 1 blanket, 1 pillow, 1 pillow case, 2 towels, 1 wash cloth and 1 bar of soap.
- Prior to our guests’ arrival, the pre-ordered linen packets will be placed on the bed unless otherwise instructed.
- For our guests that stay longer than a week, a linen exchange service is available upon request. We ask that this service requests prior to arrival.
- All pre-ordered meals will take place in the Dining Commons (DC) unless otherwise arranged. The Dining Commons is conveniently located within the residential community.
- The Dining Common provides an “All-You-Care-To-Eat” service. This is similar to a buffet, where guests are able to eat as much as they care to. No food, dishes or utensils are allowed in or out of the Dining Commons. All food must be eaten in the Dining Commons.
- To use your pre-purchased meals in the Dining Commons, guests must have a dining card. Simply give the Dining Commons cashier your dining card and they will go ahead and swipe it for each meal. If no Dining Card is present, meals can be purchased at the cash register with another form of payment.
- Other dining locations are available on campus. These locations include Starbucks, Subway, Panda Express and Provisions on Demand.
- All Conference Guests who will be parking on the University’s Campus must have a parking permit.
- All parking permits need to be requested prior to a group’s arrival and within the group’s contract. If parking permits are not pre-ordered, daily permits can be purchased at any of our parking permit dispensers on campus.
- Pre-Purchased Permits will be distributed during a Conference group’s check-in to the Conference group’s On-Site Coordinator. On-Site Coordinator is the sole person responsible for a group’s parking permit distribution.
- Permits must be placed immediately in the vehicle and need to remain visible in the vehicle at all times.
- Conference Groups must obey all University parking policies. Conference Groups will be responsible for any parking fines that might be acquired during their stay.