Employee Assistance/Off-Campus Crisis Referral
If eligible employees or members of their family have problems that affect the quality of life or ability to function effectively, assistance is made available by the University through its Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
This service is rendered through an off-campus service agency designed to confidentially assist employees in finding solutions to their family, marital, drug, alcohol, emotional and stress problems.
For information on eligibility or referrals, please call the EAP Coordinator in Human Resources at 510-885-3684 or call PacifiCare Behavioral Health's 24-hour help line at 1-800-234-5465.
- AIDS Hotline
- Bay Area Women Against RAPE
- Domestic Violence Shelter Against Violent Environments
- Emergency Shelter Program for Battered Women and Children
- 510-786-1246 24 hr.
1-888-399-7233 24 hr.
- Crisis Line for the Handicapped
- Parental Stress Service (Fremont/Hayward)
- Sexual Assault Hotline
- 1-800-656-4673 24 hr.
- Suicide Prevention of Alameda County
- 1-800-309-2131 24 hr.