- Office of Diversity
- Anti-Bias Reporting
- Faculty Fellows
- UDO Letters
- Election Resources
- Cultural Awareness Keynote Speakers 2019-2020
- Title IX and Discrimination, Harassment & Retaliation
- Faculty and Staff Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Affinity Groups
- Diversity Advisory Committee Action Plan
- Diversity Advisory Council
- Diversity & Inclusion Student Center (DISC)
- Ombuds Services
- About Us
How to file a DHR Complaint
To file a DHR Complaint with the campus, do one of the following:
- Fill out and submit the electronic complaint form
- Electronically fill out the complaint form and email it to the DHR Administrator
- Print, fill out, scan, then email the complaint form to the DHR Administrator
- Email the DHR Administrator with an explanation of your complaint.
Regardless of which option you choose to submit your complaint, the DHR Administrator will respond to you soon after.
Click here for more information on what to expect after filing.