- Office of Diversity
- Anti-Bias Reporting
- Faculty Fellows
- UDO Letters
- Election Resources
- Cultural Awareness Keynote Speakers 2019-2020
- Title IX and Discrimination, Harassment & Retaliation
- Faculty and Staff Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Affinity Groups
- Diversity Advisory Committee Action Plan
- Diversity Advisory Council
- Diversity & Inclusion Student Center (DISC)
- Ombuds Services
- About Us
Report to HR
Contact HR for Help in the Workplace
Whether a matter is an example of a DHR violation or not, you can request assistance from our Human Resources Department on campus. Workplace issues relating to unprofessional behavior, favoritism, and low morale are matters that fall under the HR Department for remediation.
The HR Labor & Employee Relations webpage states,
"Whether presented formally through a collective bargaining agreement or presented informally, the Office of Human Resources may review, investigate, mediate, and recommend action in response to employee issues such as workplace conflict, harassment, and charges of discrimination. The Office of Human Resources also provides counsel on matters of progressive discipline and work performance issues."
Click on the links below to find who may be your best point of contact in HR.
Click on the links below for other relevant HR resources: