- Office of Diversity
- Anti-Bias Reporting
- Faculty Fellows
- UDO Letters
- Election Resources
- Cultural Awareness Keynote Speakers 2019-2020
- Title IX and Discrimination, Harassment & Retaliation
- Faculty and Staff Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Affinity Groups
- Diversity Advisory Committee Action Plan
- Diversity Advisory Council
- Diversity & Inclusion Student Center (DISC)
- Ombuds Services
- About Us
Cal State East Bay's DHR Administrator is Rosalina Johnson, who can be reached at email@example.com or (510) 885- 3238.
The DHR Administrator is designated to administer the CSU Anti-Discrimiantion Policy, as well as to coordinate compliance with the state and federal laws that prohibit Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation. The DHR Administrator is available to explain and discuss:
- The University's relevant complaint processes
- Your right to receive assistance throughout the complaint process
- How confidentiality is handled
- Available resources, both on and off campus, and other related matters
Click here to continue learning about how to file a DHR complaint, or contact the DHR Administrator if you have any questions before you file a complaint, if you have questions about any information found on this site, or if you have any other inquiries.
Click here if you are looking for more information about the Title IX Complaint process, your filing rights, and to reach the Title IX Coordinator. Rosalina Johnson is also a Deputy Title IX Coordinator, and can also receive and discuss Title IX complaints about Sexual Misconduct, Sexual Exploitation, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, and Stalking.