Peer Advocates for Wellness
What is PAW?
PAW is an opportunity for CSUEB students to become involved with Student Health & Counseling Services and the Recreation and Wellness Center. Under the supervision of Health & Wellness Services, PAW are trained peer health educators who provide information, peer support, outreach, presentations & resources to students about health and wellness issues.
Learn More About PAW
- Give presentations to CSUEB classes & organizations
- Organize and participate in campus health observances and activities
- Hold weekly office hours in the PAW Room at Student Health & Counseling Services and the Recreation and Wellness Center.
- Develop leadership skills
- Get work experience
- Improve presentation, organization, event planning & communication skills
- Advocate students' wellness concerns
Recruitment for new PAW typically takes place during Spring Semester. If you would like to be notified when the application period opens, please fill out the form below.