Peer Advocates for Wellness
What is PAW?
PAW is an opportunity for CSUEB students to become involved with Student Health & Counseling Services and the Recreation and Wellness Center. Under the supervision of Health & Wellness Services, PAW are trained peer health educators who provide information, peer support, outreach, presentations & resources to students about health and wellness issues.
Learn More About PAW
- Give presentations to CSUEB classes & organizations
- Organize and participate in campus health observances and activities
- Hold weekly office hours in the PAW Room at Student Health & Counseling Services and the Recreation and Wellness Center.
- Develop leadership skills
- Get work experience
- Improve presentation, organization, event planning & communication skills
- Advocate students' wellness concerns
- Stop by The PAW Room
- Room 1118 at the Student Health and Counseling Services
- Room 122 at the Wellness Center at the Recreation and Wellness Center
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (510) 885-7080
Recruitment for new PAW typically takes place during Spring Semester. If you would like to be notified when the application period opens, please fill out the form below.