- Human Resources
- New Employees
- Employee Health Plans
- Tax Shelter Annuity Program 403(b) 401(k) 457
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs
- Miscellaneous Benefit Programs
- Leave Programs
- Flexible Spending
- Benefit Summaries
- Disability Insurance
- CSU Total Compensation Calculator
- Classification & Compensation
- Employment Opportunities
- HR Forms & Procedures
- Labor & Employee Relations
- CSUEB Policies
- HR Staff Directory
- HR Manager Assignments
- Training & Development
- PeopleSoft Business Process Guides
- Workers' Compensation
- Early Exit Program
- Title IX
Get DHR Help Now
Cal State East Bay provides resources for students and staff who would like support while they file a complaint, or if they need support while they consider their filing options. Click on the links below to explore these options.
The Cal State East Bay Confidential Advocate is a crisis counselor and advocate for survivors and those impacted by sexual violence including: sexual harassment, dating and intimate partner violence, sexual assault, stalking, and sexual exploitation. The Advocate serves the entire campus community; students, faculty, staff and affiliates.
Student Health and Counseling Services
Student Health & Counseling Services is a fully accredited outpatient clinic staffed by Board Certified Physicians, and licensed Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, and Counselors. Student Health & Counseling Services offers basic medical care for most illnesses and injuries and various elective services.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Employee Assistance Program is a free, confidential counseling and referral service designed to help employees and their eligible dependents resolve personal, work, or home life events.
Rights and Options for Victims of Sexual Misconduct/ Sexual Assault, Sexual Exploitation, Dating and Domestic Violence, and Stalking
This document was prepared by the CSU and Cal State East Bay. it includes rights and options for victims, as well as a directory of different off-campus support services.
The DHR Webpages featured multiple links to downloadable resources. For your convenience, these and other resources are collected below.
- PDF Complaint Form
- CSUEB Complaint Flowchart
- Faculty and Staff Reporting Guide
- Guide to Resources
- DHR Infographic
- Title IX Infographic
- Interim CSU Policy prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, Sexual Exploitation, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, Stalking, and Retaliation
- CSUEB Interim Policy Attachment D: Rights and Options for Victims of Sexual Misconduct, Sexual Exploitation, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, Stalking, and Retaliation