The mission of The Office of University Communications and Marketing is to increase awareness of California State University, East Bay, help shape and enhance the university's image and advance its objectives among all of its constituencies through integrated, strategic communications.
The role of University Communications and Marketing is to develop strategies, create standards and produce a wide range of communications in support of key university priorities and initiatives, including fundraising, brand development and enrollment management.
The work of University Communications and Marketing includes:
- University branding, publications and graphic communications
- Enrollment marketing and communications
- Fundraising communications and collateral
- Public and media relations
- Alumni and friends publications
- Employee and internal communications
- Advertising, awareness and advocacy campaigns
- Web content
- Social media
Strategic communications, publications and content produced by the Office of University Communications and Marketing include East Bay Today, the university's News Center, Cal State East Bay Magazine, enrollment marketing and promotional multimedia.
Professionals from the Office of University Communications are also available to consult on institutional branding, publications, marketing communications, editing and news.