You're invited to join us for Preview Day
Don't miss these campus events for new freshmen, transfer students and their families!
Preview Day Campus Event on Saturday, October 23, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Attend our in-person event to explore our campus and enjoy a day of family friendly activities!
- Meet and Greet with President Sandeen
- Campus and Housing Tours
- Information Fair with our campus departments, support programs and student organizations
- Network with East Bay Alumni 'Forever Pioneer' Community
- Live music and alumni car show
Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Free parking.
Families are welcome to attend! You may register to attend both Preview Day events.
Please register for this campus event and find more resources at the Preview Day website.
Prepare for Spring 2022 with Financial Aid Workshops in October
Register to attend an online event.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Workshop
The FAFSA workshop will provide step-by-step guidance for filling out the 2022-2023 FAFSA Application. Through the process, we will also discuss the Federal Verification process, and how the answers on your application can impact overall eligibility.
October 26 and 28 from 3:30-5:30p.m. REGISTER HERE
California Dream Act Application* (CADAA) Workshop
This workshop will provide step-by-step guidance for filling out the 2022-2023 CADAA Application. We will also discuss the State Verification process, and how answers on the application can impact your eligibility.
October 27 and 29 from 3:30-5:30p.m. REGISTER HERE
- *The California Dream Act Application requires that the student meets AB540 criteria. U.S. Citizens and eligible non-citizens should submit the FAFSA application. For questions regarding your eligibility, contact us at email@example.com
For individuals who require accommodations for this event please contact Accessibility Services by October 8, 2021. Phone 510-885-3868 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org