Top NavTop NavTop Nav

Forms and Policies

Undergraduate Student Forms

Listed below are some of the frequently used student forms. Many student requests can now be submitted online. The online forms help us to expedite the processing of your requests. Most PDF forms can also be found outside of our office in the Valley Business & Technology (VBT) Center, Room 129. If the form you are looking for is not listed below, please visit the University Forms page.



Upper division major/concentration requirement courses will expire ten years after completion of the term in which they are earned. However, if a student has been continuously enrolled at CSUEB since the courses were taken they will not expire. If a student receives transfer credit for a course before it is ten years old, and maintains enrollment, the course will not expire.

Expired courses cannot be used to fulfill degree requirements and must be replaced by current credits. Requests for waivers of the ten-year limit for extenuating circumstances, other than mere failure to register, are made to the department chair in which the course resides and the director of undergraduate programs.

Students who need to repeat courses where a grade of “C” or better was earned will need to contact the Office of Undergraduate Advising to obtain the necessary paperwork to request registration access. Students should contact the office as soon as possible as University approval is required.


Upper division courses will only be considered for equivalency or transfer credit if they are from AACSB accredited institutions. Exceptions will be made for programs that have current and signed agreements with the College of Business and Economics. To view a list of accredited institutions, please visit the AACSB website.


Courses required for your major must be taken in this grading pattern. No course in your major department, regardless of course prefix, may be taken “Credit/No Credit”.


In addition to major requirements, every student must also complete the University requirements for graduation, which are described in the Baccalaureate Degree Requirements chapter in the front of the University catalog. For an explanation of these requirements, you can visit the online University Catalog or schedule an appointment with Academic Advising & Career Education (AACE) in SA 2300.

© California State University, East Bay. All Rights Reserved.