- Campus Directories
- Find People
- Administrative Divisions & Departments
- A-Z Index
- Colleges & Departments
- Faculty Profiles
- Emergency Numbers
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE/OFF-CAMPUS CRISIS REFERRAL
- POLICY REGARDING THE USE OF CAMPUS TELEPHONES
Roger W Doering, PhD Faculty Profile
Roger W Doering, PhD
- E-mail: Roger.Doering@csuEastBay.edu
- Phone: (510) 885-4192
- Office: SF 534
- Office Hours: MTWTh 3:00-3:50pm; https://csueb.zoom.us/j/92257148523 by zoom only.
- Home Page: http://cox.csueastbay.edu/~rdoering
Note: CSUEB does not pre-approve, monitor, or edit personal pages. Faculty members are solely responsible for their content, and are expected to conform to the policy guidelines of CSUEB.
Research: MEMS/IC, CAD Layout software.
MIPSym(.com) a fast MIPS simulator IDE
- M.S., Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley
- B.S. Case Western Reserve University
|Course #||Sec||Course Title||Days||From||To||Location||Campus|
|CMPE 221||01||Assembly and Logic||TTH||11:00AM||12:15PM||SC-N104||Hayward Campus|
|CMPE 370||01||Digital Signal Proc I||MW||8:00AM||8:50AM||SC-N237||Hayward Campus|
|CMPE 370||1A||Digital Signal Proc I||MW||9:00AM||10:15AM||SC-N237||Hayward Campus|
|ENGR 200||01||Intro to Engineering & Design||M||11:00AM||12:40PM||SC-N237||Hayward Campus|
|ENGR 200||1A||Intro to Engineering & Design||W||11:00AM||12:40PM||SC-N237||Hayward Campus|
|ENGR 230||01||Electric Circuits I||M||4:00PM||5:40PM||SC-N237||Hayward Campus|
|ENGR 230||1A||Electric Circuits I||W||4:00PM||5:40PM||SC-N237||Hayward Campus|
Electrical Engineering Uncovered, Dick White, Roger Doering, 1st ed. 1997 2nd ed. 2001, Prentice Hall.
Introduction to Logic and Computer Architecture. Roger Doering, CopyPacific. 2011
Computer Organization and Assembly Language Programming for MIPS, 2nd ed. Roger Doering and Robert Britton. 2008
Advising: ENGR Computer Engineering;
IEEE OEB section Executive Board,
Chair OEB ex 2016-2017. Sections Congress Representative 2017.
Boy Scouts of America, Tres Ranchos District, Vice Chair District Operating Committee, Round-Table Commissioner
First United Methodist Church, San Leandro, Elected Lay Leader and Lay member of Annual Conference.
- Electrical Engineering Uncovered
- Introduction to Logic and Computer Architecture
- Assembly Language programming for MIPS
- Layout (Widows software package for design of integrated circuits)
- MIPSym (Windows, Apple and Linux simulator for MIPS microprocessor)