- Doctorate in Educational Leadership for Social Justice
- Program Overview
- About the EdD
- Social Justice Principles
- Information Sessions & Visit Opportunities
- Interested in knowing more?
- Meet Our Students
- Sample Dissertations
- Student Resources
- A bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree from an accredited institution with a GPA in graduate study of 3.0 or above.
- Three confidential recommendation forms
- Professional resume
- Written response to writing prompt concerning school effectiveness
- Demonstrated and documented professional or personal commitment to equity and social justice
- Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities in education or closely related field
- Professional experiences which demonstrate problem-solving ability and an interest in critically assessing current educational policies and practices.
Although many of our students work in pre-K-12 settings, others work as administrators in university settings, community colleges, non-profit organizations, policy institutions and alternative education.
Student loans and a doctoral grant may be available to those who apply for aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For questions about financial aid, please