Board and Committees
Board of Directors are active Friends who lead the organization.
Committees are active Friends who assist the Board with outreach, marketing, events, fundraising, and scholarships.
- Outreach, Marketing, and Events Committee:
- Develops the Annual Calendar of arts events.
- Maintains the website and a brochure.
- Coordinates fundraising and outreach events.
- Coordinates the Host calendar.
- Annual Campaign and Scholarships Committee:
- Coordinates an Annual Campaign mailing to remind Friends to make their annual tax-deductible contribution.
- Coordinates the Endowment Campaign.
- Coordinates scholarship selections.
- Hosts an annual Scholarship Luncheon and a Meet the Artists event.
- Endowment Committee
- Conducts long-range campaigns to add to the two scholarship endowments created in the last three years.
- The committee goal is to build $300,000 of endowments to secure future scholarships
- Board Committees: Executive, Agenda and Nominating Committee
To volunteer, contact the Board President from the Contact Us page.