How do I get an account?
Qualtrics is available to all CSUEB official faculty, staff, as well as students when supervised in a class or research setting. Qualtrics survey software requires a CSUEB email account login (NetID) and password.
Please use the following steps to create your Qualtrics account.
- Go to csueastbay.qualtrics.com to create your account. You will need to enter your CSUEB NetID and password. To log in to Qualtrics once the account has been created, use your NetID login and password.
- You can learn to build your survey and much more on the Qualtrics Support page recommended for all new Qualtrics users.
- Instructions for contacting Qualtrics support.
- Navigate to qualtrics.com/support or Qualtrics Support
- Click on Contact Support in the upper right-hand corner of the page
3. Click on Sign in with SSO
4. Enter "csueastbay" for organization ID
Note: Qualtrics no longer has a support phone number. Qualtrics will call you after you contact them through their support portal.
For further information on access and training regarding Qualtrics, as well as survey planning and support, please submit a data/service request form.