- Department of Management
- Women in Leadership
- Undergraduate Program
- Graduate Program
- Faculty & Staff
- Course Student Learning Outcomes
- Department News
- SCOMA guest speaker Dr. Kashyap Satyananda, Researcher at IBM, spoke at a virtual webinar attended by Management and MSBA students. The topic of discussion was AI in Healthcare. Click here to watch the recorded session.
- The Department of Management welcomed three new faculty members – Mee Sook Kim, T.T. Selvarajan, and Surendra Sarnikar joined the department in September 2016
- Kaumudi Misra and Ken Chung receive 2016-2017 CSUEB Faculty Support Grants for Individual Researchers, June 2016
- Asha Rao receives CBE’s 2016 Marv Remmich Outstanding Faculty Award in Service, June 2016.
- Jed DeVaro receives the CSUEB 2016 Outstanding Researcher (tenured) Award, May 2016.
- Zinovy Radovilsky and Stephanie Seitz get certification by the National Quality Matters (QM) certification program for their online courses, March-June 2016.
- The Department of Management’s BSBA Online Program with the option in Operations and Supply Chain Management has been ranked among the 25 best in the nation online degree programs in Supply Chain Management by SR Educational Group, July 2016. The full ranking is available at: Supply Chain Management Degrees.
- Zinovy Radovilsky is recipient of CSUEB’s 2015 George and Miriam Phillips Outstanding Professor Award, October 2015
- Chongqi Wu becomes the first faculty member in CSUEB to get certification by the National Quality Matters (QM) certificate program for his online course, October 2015.
- Stephanie Seitz receives the 2015-2016 CSUEB Faculty Support Grant for Collaborative Research (with Sara Smith), October 2015.
- The Department of Management welcomed a new faculty member – Izzet Darendeli joined the department in September 2015
- Under the supervision of Glen Taylor, Oakland MBA student teams won the 1st, 6th, and 9th places in the global Capsim strategic management simulation (out of 407 participating teams), August 2015
- Jiming Wu receives the 2015 Marv Remmich Outstanding Faculty Award in Research, June 2015
- Vish Hegde receives ADA Award from University Accessibility Services recognizing his efforts to create an inclusive campus, October 2014.
- The Department of Management welcomed four new faculty members - Balaraman Rajan, Kaumudi Misra, Lan Wang and Stephanie Seitz joined the Department in September 2014.
- Hongwei Du is recipient of the CBE Marv Remmich Outstanding Faculty Award in teaching , June 2014.
- Zinovy Radovilsky receives Best Paper Award at the 26th Annual CSU-POM Conference in Sacramento, CA, February 2014.
- Jiming Wu receives the first CSUEB Provost’s Award for Outstanding New Researcher, 2013.
- Students in One-Year Intensive MBA program were awarded 1st place at the International Collegiate Business Strategy Competition in 2013, under the guidance of Prof. Glen Taylor.
- Asha Rao receives CSUEB Programmatic Excellence in Learning (PEIL) grant in collaboration with Sweety Law, 2013.
- Mary Ann Brady receives CSUEB STEM Institute grant, 2013.