The Master of Business Administration
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program strives to provide its graduates with positive career outcomes. The program objectives include:
- The M.B.A. will provide students with the knowledge and skills managers need to succeed.
- The M.B.A. will provide students with the opportunity to select an area of specialization.
Student Learning Outcomes
Students graduating with a Master of Business Administration will be able to:
- Make legal and ethical decisions in organizations and society.
- Develop business strategies that respond to emerging opportunities and challenges in the global environment.
- Apply leadership, teamwork, and communication skills in diverse managerial environments.
- Analyze and integrate information from different functional areas of business in managerial decisions.
- Apply quantitative, analytical, and technological tools for data driven decision making.
The Marketing Department offers the following MBA concentration:
- Marketing Management