Students need to re-apply for financial aid every year, the new year aid applications are available starting October 1.
Steps to re-apply for aid:
- Using your FSA ID and password, log into the FAFSA website or complete a new Dream Application before March 2.
- Monitor your To-Do List on your MyCSUEB portal, submit any requested documentation as soon as possible.
- Award letters for the upcoming year will be emailed late March early April. You will also be able to view your awards through your MyCSUEB portal.
- Review your award information and accept/decline your awards through your MyCSUEB portal.
- Sign up for Direct Deposit