Welcome to the General Education Program
This site is provided for all CSUEB students:
- Newly admitted freshman students
- Returning students
- Transfer Students
What are your general education requirements?
- Native - students who started at CSUEB as new freshman
- Transfer - students who transferred to CSUEB with transfer (18 or more) units (not native freshman)
- What is a Learning Community- Cluster?
- Do you need remedial classes?
- Frequently asked questions about GE requirements
We hope you find this site useful.
Thank you for visiting our site and WELCOME TO CAL STATE EAST BAY!
General Education Department
Student Services and Administration
California State University, East Bay
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd. Room 1500
Hayward, CA 94542
Phone: (510) 885-2941
Fax: (510) 885-4439
Mon-Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Closed for lunch: 12:00 - 1:00pm
NEW!! JOB ANNOUNCEMENTS
We are hiring Graduate Teacher Associates and Lecturers for the Freshman General Studies Student Success Seminar and Transfer Student Success Seminar.
Please see job announcements for requirements to apply for these positions