Confidential Campus Advocate
The Confidential Advocate is continuing support students by phone while the campus is online.
The Cal State East Bay Confidential Advocate, CheRonn Ford, is a crisis counselor and advocate for survivors and those impacted by sexual violence including: sexual harassment, dating and intimate partner violence, sexual assault, stalking, and sexual exploitation. She serves the entire campus community; students, faculty, staff and affiliates.
The Confidential Advocate provides the following services:
- Private, empowerment-based crisis counseling
- Help understanding both administrative and legal processes
- Accompaniments to the hospital, police station, court and administrative meetings.
- Can assist in academic, housing and employment accommodations
- Referrals to on and off-campus resources
Whether or not you report, accommodations can be made.
It is the survivor's choice to contact resources or report to the police or the University. We support your choice.
The Confidential Advocate is a privileged and confidential resource. Information will only be shared with CSUEB with permission from survivors.
- California State University, East Bay
- 25800 Carlos Bee Blvd
- Hayward, CA 94542
- BAWAR 24/7 Hotline:
- Phone: (510) 845-7273