- Educational Leadership
- Radical Educator Speaker Series
- 2023-2024 Radical Educator Speakers
- 2022-2023 Thinking Differently in Education: Relationality, Intersectionality, and Pluriversality
- 2021-2022 Putting Abolitionist Leadership to Work
- 2020-2021 Abolitionist Leadership
- 2019-2020 Transformation Through Community Solidarity
- Degree & Credential Programs
- Information Session
- Credential Student Service Center
Masters in Educational Leadership Online
California State University, East Bay’s Master of Science in Educational Leadership is designed for those who wish to become leaders in education at the preK-12, preschool, adult, or community college levels. The online-only format makes the program convenient for anyone in the world, not just those who live or work in the San Francisco East Bay Area. Students can look forward to a hands-on, rigorous curriculum in which both the instructors and fellow students provide detailed feedback on each student's work.
The Online Masters in Educational Leadership is nationally recognized and one of our most popular programs for the working professional. This program is currently maintained in partnership with the Division of Continuing and International Education (DCIE).
Curriculum and Degree Requirements
Satisfactory completion of the University Writing Skills Requirement.
Satisfactory completion of EDLD 693 Graduate Synthesis.
30 units of required course work
- Spring Admissions
- 30 unit program (18 months)
- 1st year option to gain Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
For more info contact: