- Educational Leadership
- Credential Student Service Center
- 2021-2022 RADICAL EDUCATOR SPEAKERS
Administrative Services Clear Induction Program
Cohorts are offered on the Hayward Campus starting in the fall semester. This two-year program will allow you to clear your Preliminary Administrative Services Credential and meets the CTC new requirements.
Fall 2022 Application Dates:
University Application: October 1, 2021- extended to June 15, 2022
Department Application: January 25, 2022- extended June 15, 2022
1. University Graduate Admission Application
• Complete the Online University Application: Set Degree Goal to Second Bachelor's Degree and Teaching and Service Credential Only.
• For your Major/Program Objective, select: East Bay Credential: Clear Administrative Induction Credential Program
• Submit all official transcripts from all schools (Check the status of transcripts required in your MyCSUEB account which is activated after you submit the University application.) Note: If you graduated from CSUEB, CSSC will attempt to retrieve your final transcript, however, you will need to provide it if we are unsuccessful in doing so.
- Pay the $70 university application fee to submit the University Application.
2. Department Application
• Complete the Online Department Application
required documents to be uploaded to the Department Application:
• Current Resume
• Copy of Basic Skills Requirement (e.g., CBEST)
• Copy of current Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
• Verification of Experience Form: A minimum of two years of full-time experience under a Preliminary Administrative Services Credential must be verified.
The form must be signed by district human resources or
These items must be uploaded as a part of your department application.
Tuition & fees information (For tuition/fee purposes, the Clear Admin Credential is considered a graduate program. Please refer to the Graduate column for tuition/fee information.)
This program meets the new CTC standards. Course list subject to change. Tier II is a two year program. You will take two classes per semester. Classes meet one Saturday per month from 9am to 1pm.
EDLD 681 Coaching and Assessment Practicum I (2 units)
EDLD 685 Managing an Organization and Developing a Collaborative Culture (1 unit)
EDLD 682 Coaching and Assessment Practicum II (2 units)
EDLD 686 Professional and Community Development (1 unit)
EDLD 683 Coaching and Assessment Practicum III (2 units)
EDLD 687 Developing an Inquiring Community (1 unit)
EDLD 684 Coaching and Assessment Practicum IV (2 units)
EDLD 688 Political Social Context in Education (1 unit)