- Educational Leadership
- Credential Student Service Center
Administrative Services Clear Induction Program
Cohorts are offered on the Hayward Campus starting in the fall semester. (Due to COVID-19, classes are currently being held online.) This two year program will allow you to clear your Preliminary Administrative Services Credential and meets the CTC new requirements.
Applicants must complete BOTH the Department and the University application processes.
The application filing period for Fall 2021 is now closed: Applications were open January 25, 2021 - May 31, 2021. Fall 2022 Application dates will be posted soon.
1. University Graduate Admission Application
• Complete the Online University Application
• Pay the $70 university application fee to the University
• For your Major/Program Objective, select: Credential: Professional Administrative Srvs, Tier II
• Submit all official transcripts from all schools (Check the status of transcripts required in your MyCSUEB account which is activated after you submit the University application.)
2. Department Application Packet
• Complete the Online Department Application
• Submit one official final bachelor’s degree-bearing transcript
Note: If you graduated from CSUEB, CSSC will attempt to retrieve your final transcript, however, you will need to provide it if we are unsuccessful in doing so.
Complete the Online Department Application with the required documents.
• Current Resume
• Copy of Basic Skills Requirement (e.g., CBEST)
• Copy of current Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
• Verification of Experience Form: A minimum of two years of full-time experience under a Preliminary Administrative Services Credential must be verified.
The form must be signed by district human resources or
These items must be uploaded as a part of your department application.
Tuition & fees information (For tuition/fee purposes, the Clear Admin Credential is considered a graduate program. Please refer to the Graduate column for tuition/fee information.)
This program meets the new CTC standards. Course list subject to change. Tier II is a two year program. You will take two classes per semester. Classes meet one Saturday per month from 9am to 1pm.
EDLD 681 Coaching and Assessment Practicum I (2 units)
EDLD 685 Managing an Organization and Developing a Collaborative Culture (1 unit)
EDLD 682 Coaching and Assessment Practicum II (2 units)
EDLD 686 Professional and Community Development (1 unit)
EDLD 683 Coaching and Assessment Practicum III (2 units)
EDLD 687 Developing an Inquiring Community (1 unit)
EDLD 684 Coaching and Assessment Practicum IV (2 units)
EDLD 688 Political Social Context in Education (1 unit)