- The Campaign for Cal State East Bay
- Presidential Pioneers Emergency Fund
- Faculty & Staff Giving
- Make a Gift
- Give to the College of Business and Economics
- Give to the College of Education and Allied Studies
- Give to the College of Letters, Arts and Social Sciences
- College of Letters, Arts, and Social Sciences
- Anthropology, Geography and Environmental Studies
- Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
- Criminal Justice
- Ethnic Studies
- Human Development and Women’s Studies
- Modern Languages and Literatures
- Political Science
- Public Affairs and Administration
- Social Work
- Sociology and Social Services
- Theatre and Dance
- Give to the College of Science
- University Advancement
- Educational Foundation
- Where to Invest
- Planned Giving
- Ways To Give
- Recognition Programs
- Workplace Giving
The Heritage Society honors faculty, staff, alumni, and friends who have named Cal State East Bay in their estate plans. Gifts include bequests, trusts, life insurance policies, annuities, real estate, and pension plans. These impactful gifts may be directed within the University to support specific colleges, departments, scholarships, programs or organizations.
A planned gift may create the potential for you to participate at a greater level of significance than you thought to be possible, while also providing the opportunity to achieve your financial, philanthropic and estate planning goals.
Cal State East Bay's Office of Gift Planning offers information and online tools to guide you through a variety of gift options. For more information, visit the Gift Planning web site.
We encourage you to seek advice from your personal legal or tax counsel in determining your individual charitable tax deductions. For more information about the Heritage Society or Planned Gifts, please contact Fern Tyler at 510-885-2433 or email@example.com. There is no cost or obligation.