- The Campaign for Cal State East Bay
- Presidential Pioneers Emergency Fund
- Faculty & Staff Giving
- Make a Gift
- Give to the College of Business and Economics
- Give to the College of Education and Allied Studies
- Give to the College of Letters, Arts and Social Sciences
- College of Letters, Arts, and Social Sciences
- Anthropology, Geography and Environmental Studies
- Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
- Criminal Justice
- Ethnic Studies
- Human Development and Women’s Studies
- Modern Languages and Literatures
- Political Science
- Public Affairs and Administration
- Social Work
- Sociology and Social Services
- Theatre and Dance
- Give to the College of Science
- University Advancement
- Educational Foundation
- Where to Invest
- Planned Giving
- Ways To Give
- Recognition Programs
- Workplace Giving
College, Department, and Program Leadership Funds
Enhances learning, creates opportunity
College, Department, and Program Leadership Funds support a wide range of colleges, departments, programs, and learning opportunities. Donors can give directly to a college, an academic department, or program, including the University Library. The deans, department chairs, faculty, and program directors decide how best to use any unrestricted gifts designated to their area. Their choices have created many cultural and educational experiences for both Cal State East Bay students and the Bay Area community.
The choice is yours…You can make a gift to College, Department, and Program Leadership Funds online via our secure web site, by mail or by fax. Please know that all gifts, no matter the size, have a meaningful and direct impact on our students, now and in the future.
Gifts of $5,000 or more qualify you for membership in the President's Circle, an honorary society of the university's closest friends. Membership includes recognition in our magazine's annual Honor Roll of Donors, as well as special invitations to university ceremonies, events and receptions.
To make your gift to the College, Department and Program Leadership Funds by mail or fax, download the instructions and printable gift form.
For online gifts, please select the college, department, program, or organization you wish to support from the list below.