Feeling like you want to contribute some positive energy outward? Here are a few ideas:
- The best way to support our community is to stay home and shelter in place in order to slow the spread of COVID-19. If going out for essential needs, practice social/physical distancing and maintain a distance of at least six feet between yourself and others who are not a part of your household.
- Offer to pick up groceries for a family member, friend, or neighbor that may fall within a higher risk category for COVID-19.
- Support small businesses by purchasing take out from them and purchasing gift cards to use at a later time.
- Share credible information about resources to those in need.
- Practice sustainability - prevent waste and be mindful of our resources.