Move more daily and aim for at least 150 minutes of aerobic physical activity per week. If you’re not already engaging in physical activity, start small and work your way up. Some activity is better than no activity.
Remember, if going outside, make sure to maintain social/physical distancing and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet away between yourself and others who are not in your household.
Here are a few ideas on how to move more daily:
- Check out the Recreation and Wellness Center (RAW) programs and services
- The RAW Personal Trainers have posted videos and tips on Instagram and YouTube
- Instagram: @eastbayRAW
- YouTube Channel: RAW Center CSUEB
- If you live with others, exercise indoors together.
- Set a timer to take stretch breaks throughout the day.
- Do physical activity while watching TV.
- Do chores around the house.
- If you have a front or backyard, do some gardening or yardwork.