Take Time for Yourself
Feeling like you need a break from things? Here are a few ideas of things you can do:
- De-clutter and clean out your space. Gather and set aside items that can be donated at a later time when we are no longer sheltering in place.
- Learn a new language, hobby, or art/craft. There are online resources now available hosting free lessons for a variety of activities.
- Unplug from technology and read a book for fun
- Take time to journal, write, or draw.
- Tackle that project you've been meaning to get to but didn't have the time to do so before.
- Create boundaries when taking in or discussing information that may make you feel overwhelmed. Take breaks from technology as much as you need to.
- Practice gratitude. Identify something that went well each day.