Career Development Workshops
We provide the following to help MSA students with career development.
- Accounting Career Fair
- Accounting Career Development Workshops
- Resume writing
- Interview skills
- Getting to know
- Big 4, Regional, and Local CPA firms
- Internal Audit profession
- Chevron or other corporations
- Federal and State government agencies, IRS, FTB
- Pioneer Jobs – CSUEB online job application system
- Leadership and Communication Workshops
- Internship Programs
- Mentorship Programs
According to the California Employment Development Department, the demand for accountants and auditors is forecasted to grow at 10.9% in CA and 11.5% in the East Bay from 2016-2026. Graduates of the MSA program can pursue a wide range of professional accounting careers in public accounting firms, corporations, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations.
MSA graduates are placed at many top accounting firms:
- Grant Thornton
- Mowat Mackie and Anderson
- OBFM Accountants
- Sensiba San Filipo
- Squar Milner
- Sweeney Kovar
To view the Fall 2019 Schedule, please visit: Department of Accounting & Finance Career Development Workshops.