Applying to the Program
Applying for Fall Semester
Applying for Summer Term
Students who apply for the wrong term have to reapply through Cal State Apply.
Before applying, students may email email@example.com to check on which term they should apply for.
Required Admission Documents
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Official GMAT (or GRE) scores
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores required for international students
- Personal statement (if not included on the application form)
- A resume
- Recommendation letters are not required, but recommended
- Submit an application form for the MSA program through Cal State Apply with an application fee of $70. Fall application opens on 10/1 on Cal State Apply each year. Summer application is available on Cal State Apply on February 1.
- Mail the official transcripts (sealed and stamped) from all colleges and universities attended to:
Dr. Nancy Mangold
College of Business and Economics
California State University, East Bay
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd
Hayward, CA 94542
- Request official GMAT or GRE test scores to be sent to CSUEB,
- GMAT -MSA program Code - TCV-K9-86
- GRE –CSUEB code – 4011
- For international students, request official TOEFL or IELTS scores to be sent to CSUEB -Code 4011.
- Email the following documents directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An electronic copy of the official transcripts, GMAT/GRE and TOEFL score reports.
- Personal Statement (if not included on the Cal State Apply)
- Recommendation letters are recommended, but not required. You can have the recommendation letters sent to the address above or to the email address above.
- Only completed applications will be reviewed. Any application that has missing documents will not be reviewed until it is completed.