Summer Term
Course Title Units
ACCT 210 Introduction to Financial Accounting 3
ACCT 215 Introduction to Managerial Accounting 3
ACCT 320 Business Law for Accountants* 3
ACCT 325 Accounting Ethics* 3

*Offered in the summer. Summer semester hours differ from Fall and Spring schedule.



Fall and Spring class schedules will be held as follows:

  • Course 1 – Fridays 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
  • Course 2 – Saturdays 9:00 AM - 11:45PM
  • Course 3 – Saturdays 12:45 PM - 3:30 PM


Friday classes will typically be held synchronously through Zoom*. Saturday classes will be held in a hybrid format: 60% of the classes are in-person on the Hayward Campus, with recordings of lectures available for students who cannot attend. The remaining 40% of classes are entirely synchronously online. Students may have an option to attend the lectures mostly remotely.
*Students may be required to commute to campus due to in-person networking events or career fairs.

Course Schedule:

Three MSA program courses (9 units) are offered each semester except summer session, in which two courses (6 units) are offered. This allows students to complete the program in 17 months.

Fall Semester
Course Title Units
ACCT 611 Financial Reporting and IFRS I 3
ACCT 630 Federal Taxation for Individuals and Sole Proprietors 3
ACCT 671 Business Communications and Professional Development I 1.5
ACCT 672 Business Communications and Professional Development II 1.5
Spring Semester
Course Title Units
ACCT 612 Financial Reporting and IFRS II 3
ACCT 631 Federal Taxation for Corporations and Flow-Through Entities 3
ACCT 641 Data Analytics in Accounting 3
Summer Semester (Check MyCSUEB for class schedule.)
Course Title Units
ACCT 622 Auditing Theory and Practice I 3
ACCT 613 Advanced Topics in Financial Accounting 3
Fall Semester
Course Title Units
ACCT 623 Auditing Theory and Practice II 3
ACCT 681 Financial Statement Analysis and Business Valuation 3
ACCT 693 Project 3