- Student Financial Services & Cashier's Office
- TUITION FEE INFORMATION SPRING 2023
- TUITION FEE INFORMATION FALL 2022
- Tuition Fee Information Summer 2022
- How To's
- Cashiers & Collections Office
- Payment Information
- Paying Your Fees
- Student FInancial Responsibility Agreement
- Student Finance Policies
- Student Involvement Representation Fee (SIRF)
- Bookstore Programs
- Miscellaneous Course Fees
- 1098-T Frequently Asked Questions
- Military Tuition Assistance Information
- HOURS & CONTACT INFORMATION
- Frequently Asked Questions
Student FInancial Responsibility Agreement
The Student Financial Responsibility Agreement is the University’s way of ensuring our students understand the financial responsibilities of enrolling in classes at CSU East Bay. It outlines the University’s expectations for payment, holds, and the possible employment of collection agencies.
By reading and accepting the agreement students are acknowledging their consideration of the cost of their education, including financial planning and debt management. The agreement also satisfies several federal notification requirements governing how student accounts must be handled. The agreement also explains the possible employment of collection agencies for past due balances.
To ensure each student is considering their finances each year, the agreement must be signed once per academic year during Spring/Fall registration.
The agreement serves as a notification of potential consequences of non-payment, and provides vital student account information. .
To complete the agreement, the student needs to log in to their myCSUEB portal, and can find and complete the form which is located under their “To Do List”.
Click on link for specific directions on how to complete the required form: Student Agreement Instructions