Your mailing address is your primary, legal address, and is used for payroll, taxation, and benefits mailings.
- From the View Personal Information Summary Page, click the Change home/mailing addresses button or select the Addresses hyperlink from the employee tab.
- Address Page Updates:
- Click on the EDIT button for the address that you wish to change.
- Enter/Update appropriate address fields.
- At a minimum, you must enter the Address 1, City, State, and Postal (ZIP) Code fields.
- Enter the remaining address details, as appropriate.
- Indicate when the address change is to become effective by entering a specific date in the On this date field.
- Click the SAVE button.
- Click the OK button to confirm entry
: If you enter a future effective date for an address, the new address will not appear online until that date. Employees may continue to submit the Employee Action Request
form to request a change of address (updates will apply to mailing address ONLY). YOU
are responsible for notifying any vendors handling your payroll deductions (e.g., 401(k), 403(b), 457, Life Insurance) of address changes directly as they maintain their own personnel records.