Paulina BerumenProgram Coordinator
Ana HernandezAssistant Coordinator
Dr. Shubha KashinathProject Faculty
Eric KupersCreativity Lab Staff
Dr. Catherine (Katie) BrownFounder of the College Link Program & Advisor
Bryan Fauth, M.S.Program Adviser, Former CLP Coordinator
CLP also has a staff of Academic Coaches who support students in the classroom, CLP lab, and residential halls.
The role of an Academic Coaches:
- Provide Individualized support.
- Support with Organization and monitoring of coursework completion.
- Facilitate homework and socialization groups.
- Follow up on students’ coursework daily by communicating with the student in regards to checking Canvas, course syllabi and regular communication with relevant faculty as needed.
- Facilitate the comprehension of course instructions and materials.
- Observe students in the classroom and review appropriate classroom social skills as needed.
- Assist the program coordinator in anticipating stressful environments and addressing anxiety or related behaviors.
Please note: Our academic coaches do not tutor or replace direct communication with staff/faculty.