- Office of Graduate Studies
- Prospective Graduate Students
- Admitted/New Graduate Students
- CURRENT STUDENTS
- Graduate Events
- Graduate Program Directory
- Graduate Program Assessment
- Dual or Second Masters Degree
- Graduate Study Completion
- Graduate Student Services
- Graduate Opportunities and Financial Resources
- Master's Thesis or Capstone Project
Graduate Student Services
The Graduate Studies office provides guidance and coordinates a number of resources for graduate students.
International and Graduate students can attend orientations. Contact the offices above to receive further information or view the Spring 2021 Graduate Student Orientation.
Information for graduate and unclassified post-baccalaureate students seeking a change in objective.
Dual Degree or Second Masters Degree
Information on pursuing two Masters degrees simultaneously or earning a second Masters Degree.
Information for graduate students seeking reinstatement.
If you have completed all of the units required for your master's degree, but are still working on your thesis, project, or studying for a comprehensive exam, you can continue to have access to university facilities by registering for XXXX 890 Graduate Study Completion.
Information to guide you with the style, format, and the submission process for your University or Departmental Thesis or Capstone Project.