- Office of Graduate Studies
- Prospective Graduate Students
- Admitted/New Graduate Students
- CURRENT STUDENTS
- Graduate Events
- Graduate Program Directory
- Graduate Program Assessment
- Dual or Second Masters Degree
- Graduate Study Completion
- Graduate Student Services
- Graduate Opportunities and Financial Resources
- Master's Thesis or Capstone Project
Admitted/New Graduate Students
Welcome to Graduate School at Cal State East Bay!
Please see the sections below for more information regarding Next Steps after you have been admitted, orientation, and more.
Next steps for newly admitted students
The Office of Admissions provides information for newly admitted students. This is guidance regarding necessary tasks such as setting up your NetID and email account, accessing MyCSUEB, and registering for courses.
The International Admissions Office provides additional information specifically for international students:
The university and your department will provide orientation materials to help you understand your degree program and choose the courses in which you should enroll.
- The Office of Graduate Studies offers a video orientation.
- Your department will also offer a program-specific orientation. Contact your Academic Department or your program's graduate coordinator for more information.
- The International Admission Office offers an orientation specifically for International Students. See their orientation page for more information.
The university catalog includes information describing your individual program as well as policies governing all graduate students at Cal State East Bay. Please see the Graduate Information section for more information.
- Accessibility Services
- Bay Card
- Colleges & Departments
- Graduate Upcoming Events
- Important Dates
- International Admissions Office
- Parking & Alternative Transportation Services
- Program Coordinators Directory
- Schedule & Catalog
- Student Conduct, Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Health & Counseling Services
- Student Housing & Residence Life
- Tuition & Fees
- University Catalog
- Visitor Information & Maps