I've registered for orientation, now what?
Prepare for Spring semester:
- Make note of the specific orientation day/time you registered for, and mark it on your calendar.
- Academic advising and course registration is separate from orientation. If you haven't yet spoken with an academic advisor, please reach out to your advisor. If you have general advising questions or not sure who to reach out to email email@example.com.
College of Education & Allied Studies (CEAS)
College of Business & Economics (CBE)
College of Science (CSCI)
College of Letters, Arts, & Social Sciences (CLASS)The advising community at East Bay is comprised of advisors not only located in college student service centers and academic departments, but in programs that service specific populations, too, such as EOP, EXCEL, GANAS, Athletics, International, etc. Where to go for academic advising? View a full list of CSUEB advising resources Academic Advising
- Login to your Horizon student email account and start checking your student email regularly.
- Review our Pre-Orientation website for a tutorial of MyCSUEB, how to register for courses, and more information.
Prepare for your Orientation Zoom session:
- You will receive an email to your Horizon account approximately two week prior to your scheduled Zoom session. The email will include tips to prepare for the Zoom session, as well as how to access your Zoom weblink.
- If you require Accessibility accommodations, please email the Accessibility office at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 days prior to your session.
- The Zoom session requires a computer, tablet, or phone with a camera and mic, and Internet access. Ensure you have a way to access the Zoom meeting.
- If you do not have access to an appropriate device with internet, please email email@example.com to request use of a Library laptop. Please email from your horizon account and include your name, net ID, and orientation session date.
- Note that computer quantities are limited, and are available only on a first come first serve basis.