- Information Security
- Eduroam for CSUEB
- CSUEB Duo Enrollment Guide
- Internet Access Resources
- Cybersecurity Awareness
- Access Management
- Protect Yourself from Phishing
- Information Security Policy
- Duo for CSUEB
Eduroam for CSUEB
What is eduroam?
Eduroam is a wireless technology that allows you to connect to the internet from any location where you see "eduroam" in your list of wireless networks.
Once you activate your laptop, smart phone, or other supported device, you can use your same CSUEB account credentials to connect online securely.
A list of participating locations can be found at https://incommon.org/community-organizations/.
- Simply visit https://joinnow.csueastbay.edu and follow the instructions for your device.
- Students can also visit the Library Learning Commons Helpdesk for assistance.
- Faculty and Staff can visit the ITS Tech Lounge in LI 2500.
No internet connection?
- Connect to CSUEB-GUEST and register a guest account.
- Once you log into CSUEB-GUEST, open a browser and visit https://joinnow.csueastbay.edu.
- Follow the instructions for your device.
- Once successfully connected to eduroam, make sure to forget the CSUEB-GUEST network to prevent your device from automatically connecting to it in the future.