- Student Conduct, Rights and Responsibilities
- About Us
- Policies & Executive Orders
- UNIVERSITY POSTING POLICIES
- Dealing with Disruptive Student Behavior in the Classroom
- Reporting Student Misconduct
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Steps in Resolving Allegations of Student Misconduct
- STANDARDS for STUDENT CONDUCT
Steps in Resolving Allegations of Student Misconduct
Standards of Disciplinary Proceedings - Student discipline at the University guarantees procedural fairness to an accused student. In all disciplinary situations, students who are charged with misconduct will be informed of the nature of the charges, given a fair opportunity to refute the charges, and provided an opportunity to participate in efforts to solve problems. The process is conducted according to the CSU Executive Order 1098. Copies can be obtained from the Student Conduct, Rights and Responsibilities, SA 1111.
A graphic representation of the discipline process is as follows. A PDF version is also available.