Would you like to learn some professional skills to better prepare you for an internship experience in a supportive hybrid online environment? You can also fulfill an internship experience while enrolling in a internship class. if your major does not offer an internship courses, learn more about the 1 unit GS 4898 Internship course experience by emailing: email@example.com
Step 1: Research your Major Department to see what academic internship course(s) they may have to offer.
Step 2: If your major does not offer an academic internship course, you may register for:
- GS 398 Internships: 1 unit hybrid to focus on professional development & internship readiness (suggested sophomore year).
- GS 498 Internships (Undergraduate): 1 unit hybrid to focus on professional development & internship placement (suggested junior/ senior year).
- GS 698 Internships (Graduate): 1 unit hybrid to focus on professional development & internship placement
Step 3: Students are responsible for finding their internship placement prior to registering for course. To locate potential internship opportunities visit S4, Pioneer Jobs, and or Student Opportunity Center.
Step 4: Students are responsible for informing internship site to register the internship opportunity through the S4 system. Note: The approval process may take up to 10 business days. It is suggested to plan a semester ahead for this experience.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Step 5: Need advising regarding internship course and or placement? Contact the Internships Coordinator at email@example.com.
Minimum academic requirement to enroll in a internship course:
- You must be in good academic standing and not be on academic probation
- You must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 (Undergraduate) and GPA of 3.0 (Graduate)
- The internship must be related to your major/career
- You must have an internship offer before you register for the course (dependent on course)
Students enrolled in a internship course need to consider:
Sign up to attend an information Session this Semester : Google Form