Transfer Student Programs
Welcome to Cal State East Bay!
As a transfer student, you are a valued part of our community as you join many other students like you who are committed to pursuing their educational goals. We recognize that transfers have different needs than first-year students, and we are here to make your adjustment and transition into our community as smooth as possible.
Transfer Student Programs contributes to university-wide efforts that improve transfer student success and progress to degree completion, particularly through our commitment and advocacy to meeting the unique needs of transfer students and by fostering collaboration within and between the university and our regional community partners.
We connect Transfer Students to programs that help them
- successfully transition to Cal State East Bay
- learn how to navigate the new campus environment
- take part in campus events and activities beyond the classroom
We support Transfer Students by
- providing academic advising by professional staff and department advisors
- partnering with a variety of departments to support and engage transfer students
- offering seminars and workshops to help students complete their educational and professional goals
- Academic Advising is available. See the Guide for New Transfer Students
- AACE Academic and Career Workshops to help you succeed
- To find your major, visit Colleges and Departments
- Learn about Transferring Credit
Watch the Semester Conversion video.