- International Programs
- International Admissions Office
- Current International Students
- Global Academy
- Study Abroad
- international programs news
CSUEB officially contracts with recruitment agencies to assist students with the application and admission process. We are not adding new agents in India at this time.
How to become a contracted recruiter for Cal State East Bay
The university has a formal application process for agencies wishing to become approved representatives. Appointments are selective based on:
- reference checks from regionally-accredited US universities
- transparency of ownership, governance and operations
- a demonstrated knowledge of the US higher education system and the benefits of the CSU system
- practice of honestly representing its university clients and presenting clear and accurate information to students
- professionalism and undertaking their business and all financial transactions ethically and responsibly
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries or to request an application.