CSUEB officially contracts with recruitment agencies to assist students with the application and admission process.
How to become a contracted recruiter for Cal State East Bay
The university has a formal application process for agencies wishing to become approved representatives. Appointments are selective based on:
- reference checks from regionally-accredited US universities
- transparency of ownership, governance and operations
- a demonstrated knowledge of the US higher education system and the benefits of the CSU system
- practice of honestly representing its university clients and presenting clear and accurate information to students
- professionalism and undertaking their business and all financial transactions ethically and responsibly
Contact email@example.com with inquiries or to request an application.