- Freshman Orientation
- Transfer Orientation
- Family & Guest Orientation
Completing the Online Orientation Module on Blackboard
A portion of the Orientation program is required to be completed online, in the form of an Orientation Course on Blackboard. The course will be available starting December 4. The deadline to complete the course is January 15, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
Read through the tip sheet below to prepare for the Blackboard course. The document includes details and what to expect.
- Login to Blackboard with your NetID and MyCSUEB password
- You will see “20209_ [your section #] _Orientation”, for example “20209_F1_Orientation”
- Click the course, and you’ll see Lessons 1 - 5, starting July 27
- Click Lesson 1 to begin
- Please note that once you complete Lesson 1, you must exit out of Lesson 1 and go back to the main Orientation course to begin Lesson 2.
The course consists of 5 Lessons, which will take about 5 hours total. Please complete one lesson a day, to space out your learning. Complete the lessons in order, starting with Lesson 1.
You can stop, save your progress, and return to the Lessons at any point.
At the end of Lesson 5, you will see the following screen. "X" out of the course and you are done, congratulations! Please note that you will NOT receive an automatic email confirming course completion, so please keep a screenshot of this last screen for your records.