- University Union
- About Us
- Meeting Rooms
- Dining Services
- Virtual Art Gallery
Room Use Policy
|Banquet Style Round Tables**
|Open Square Conference
**The amount of tables in the room
Round tables - 8 seats max
Rectangle tables - 2 seats max
NO CONFETTI, GLITTER, PAINT, CANDLES, HAZARDOUS ITEMS ALLOWED. IF YOU WILL BE USING TAPE, PLEASE USE BLUE TAPE ONLY.
(Violation of this policy will result in denial of future reservations)
To make a reservation request, please follow the instructions listed below:
- Visit csueastbay.edu/uu
- Click on "Reservations" from the red tab
- Click on "Reservation Form" which should lead you to our BaySync Reservation Request Form submission page (please be sure to SIGN IN if you are a CSUEB Faculty and/or Staff member)
- Upon completion of the request form, click "Submit" and we will receive an email indicating that you've requested a room in the university union.
II. RESERVATION ROOM HOURS
Room hours coincide with the building hours. Should your event begin before or extend after building hours, please note that a non-operating fee will be incurred (Please refer to our Pricing page).
You may request for the following to be included in your room reservation request:
- Cocktail Tables
- LCD Projector and Screen
- P.A. System with 1 microphone
- White Board
- Flip Chart Easel with Markers
*If you anticipate outside vendors performing services, such as food or entertainment, be aware that the University Union requires specific insurance coverage. Please see the UU reservation office for more information.
IV. CLEARING ROOM
You are allowed in the room 30 minutes prior to your event to set up and 30 minutes after your event to clean up. Please respect this space and ensure that the room is left neat and tidy.