- CSU East Bay Classroom and Lab Support
- On-Site Computer Labs
- CSUEB Bay Cloud
- AppStream Computing
- Smart Classrooms
For new software in a lab or smart classroom, please submit this form.
- It may take up to 20 business days to complete software installations.
- Software must be legally licensed to be used in the lab (no shareware or trial versions).
- You must provide us with a copy of the license and installation media or access to the installation program.
- We need you to help test the program after we install it.
Available Software in Labs includes:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- R, R-Studio
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Teams
- Windows Media Player
- Flash and Shockwave browser add-ons
- Creative Cloud
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Putty (Telnet)
- Ivanti VPN
- Global Protect VPN
- Adobe Reader
- Microsoft Security Essentials