TURN OFF YOUR CELL PHONE (and it must stay in the room at all times)
- Bring a PHOTO ID. Keep this available and show it when you turn in your papers.
- Please be in the room 15 minutes before the exam starting times above.
- Answer paper will be provided.
- Keep your eyes on your own work and do not try to look at other solutions (we are serious).
- You can only turn-in answers to ONLY TWO out of THREE questions.
- Please write dark so that your paper can be read.
- Please be concise.
- You may keep the exam sheet.
All programming answers for the Data Structures exam must be given in the C or C++ languages. Solutions in Java or other languages will not be accepted