The following provide assistance to students:
Administrative Office (SF 570; 510-885-4300)
- Assistant Administrator (vacant)
Responsibilities: Student and Student support, computing lab access, room reservations, office hours, textbooks, course materials, student forms, course syllabi collection, course add/drops, student evaluations, faculty mailboxes, calculator rentals.
Responsibilities: graders, TAs, new sections/rooms, scholarships, faculty contracts, class scheduling, new sections/rooms, faculty support
CS Major Advising
- Janet Snyder, Coordinator, Student Services Center (SF 562)
Responsibilities: Support student enrollment, registration, add/drop, wait lists, Open
University, grades, transcripts, major/minor/option, graduation degree checks,
independent study forms, academic renewal, student files, Master's applications.
- Student Service Center Advising Appointments for basic major advising and
major/minor checks: Make your appointment online using The Bay Advisor (Log in
using your NetID and password, then click on the “Get Assistance” link (top right)
and follow the prompts to the CS & Math Department). You may also email
CS@csueastbay.edu to make an appointment.
- Advising Hours: Mon. & Tues. 1:30-4:30pm, Wed. & Thurs. 9:00 – 11:30 am
- For General Education Advising, please contact the AACE Office.
CS Faculty Advisors
- Leann Christianson - Graduate Coordinator - email@example.com
- Varick Erickson - Undergraduate Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
Other CS Major Advisors
- Levent Ertaul - email@example.com
- Lynne Grewe - firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Yang - email@example.com
- Jiaofei Zhong - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Farzan Roohparvar - email@example.com
- Xiaojun Ruan - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kevin Brown - email@example.com
- Zahra Derakhshandeh - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Johnson - email@example.com
Responsibilities: support department PC classrooms, student/faculty UNIX computers, UNIX accounts.