- School of Engineering
- Office Hours
- FACULTY & STAFF
- LAB CALENDAR
- STUDENT CLUBS
- Careers for Majors
- Make A Gift
The Industrial Engineering Program is accredited by the
Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET
415 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Telephone: (410) 347-7700
Program Educational Objectives
The School of Engineering provides a quality engineering education that produces graduates who:
Succeed in leadership positions in industry, academia, or nonprofit organizations.
Have a reputation for conducting professional endeavors in a responsible and ethical manner.
Are lifelong learners and pursuers of advanced knowledge.
Click here to see the program roadmap for Industrial Engineering.
Student Learning Outcomes
Students graduating with a B.S. degree in Computer Engineering or a B.S. in Industrial Engineering from Cal State East Bay will be able to:
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
Industrial Engineering BS Enrollment Statistics