- School of Engineering
- Office Hours
- FACULTY & STAFF
- LAB CALENDARS
- STUDENT CLUBS
- Careers for Majors
- Make A Gift
The Computer Engineering Program is accredited by the
Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET
415 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Telephone: (410) 347-7700
Program Educational Objectives
The Department of Engineering provides a quality engineering education that produces graduates who:
- successfully apply their learned skills throughout their professional pursuits,
- have enthusiasm and aptitude to continuously pursue learning and professional development,
- have demonstrated in their professional performance an ability to work independently and to communicate and work well on teams alongside engineers and colleagues from other disciplines,
- are recognized as qualified engineers with high ethical standards.
Click here to see the program roadmap for Computer Engineering.
Student Learning Outcomes
Students graduating with a B.S. degree in Computer Engineering or a B.S. in Industrial Engineering from Cal State East Bay will be able to:
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
Computer Engineering BS Enrollment Statistics
|# of Graduates||3||3||4||6||5||5||6|